As mother nature’s original superfood – eggs have been part of our diets since the dawning of time. Yet only now are we learning the full extent of the nutritional wonders they pack, and how beneficial they are in promoting lasting health benefits. Loaded with 13 essential vitamins and minerals, eggs also provide key sources of these important nutrients that are needed as part of a healthy diet to help you be your best, every day.
Eggs provide the highest-quality protein – while also containing 13 essential vitamins and minerals, alongside necessary omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
60% of the high-quality protein in eggs can be found in the egg white, while the yolk contains the rest, along with vital healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants – all compounding for a valuable contribution to your daily nutritional needs.
1. Eggs Are Nutrient Rich
2. Eggs Contain The Highest-Quality Protein
3. Eggs Improve Levels of “Good” Cholesterol
4. Eggs Provide A Great Source Of Vitamin D
5. Eggs Are Filling And Help With Weight Management
6. Eggs Are Among the Best Dietary Sources of Choline
7. Eggs Are A Good Source of Omega-3s
8. Eggs Contain Antioxidants That Are Beneficial for The Eyes
9. Eggs Help Boost Nutrient Intake for Healthy Aging
10. Eggs Can Support Mental Health
For more detailed information go to;